May 05, 2016 // Tagged in: meetings
- Our guidestar account is set up.
- We have an account with amazon smile. The link is posted in slack to set it up.
- We can no longer accept cash as membership dues.
- James is on the board and is the CFO.
- Gordon migrated the website from digital ocean.
No new membership applications.
- Arcade cabinet: we already have the raspberry pi, controller, and tv. We have all the necessities to start building the cabinet.
- Maybe we could find an old arcade cabinet and gut it, paint it, etc.
- Discussed our options for potential spaces. Once we get enough people paying dues through the website we can jump on going to look at spaces.
- We could look into getting a booth for dragoncon and the Maker Faire
- We need literature.
- We are going to check out spaces on Sunday. All are welcome.
- Gordon feels like the website needs to be changed. Moby may have time to play around with some stuff.