July 14, 2016 // Tagged in: meetings
- Terminus- Lots of people took stickers and some were interested in participating The arcade cabinet is at Dylan's work.
- Dylan is cutting the highlight reel of Terminus
- We got accepted to Maker Faire
- Libby opened an openbazaar store for crochet items. All proceeds go towards counterpoint.
- Gordon will put the website on ghost
No new membership applications.
- We need a 10x10 tent. Billy is going to ask around and if no one has one gordon and libby will purchase one.
- We need stickers and brochures made for maker faire
- Anyone can sell their art on libby's openbazaar store
- We need a better website before makerfaire
- Dylan will try to get a truck to transport the arcade cabinet to maker Faire
- Dylan: 2 meetings every month. 1st to talk business. 2nd to do a project
- We should make a meetup page.
- counterpoint branded tails usb.
- next meeting we will be working on the website.