October 06, 2016 // Tagged in: meetings
- We attended maker faire and it went really well! Got lots of cool connections. People seemed really interested and excited to learn we were opening a space in the Roswell/Alpharetta.
- We've been looking at spaces. We really like the one we saw today.
- Gordon redid the website. He set up ghost so it's easier for members to add posts.
- We want to switch from Slack. Gordon found Matrix and set that up. If you go to contact page on website you can create an account there. We will be switching from Slack to Matrix at some point.
- Gordon is going to an Alpharetta Tech building to speak about counterpoint
No new membership applications.
- Based on the spaces we are looking at we have about 3-4 months of rent with utilities. That stretches to 5-6 months if we are able to get a couple members a months
- Dylan said we could host tournaments to try to get some money into counterpoint.